"I've been at DCS for just over 19 years, and I have been here for so long because of the opportunities I have been given."
DCS Corp’s professional staff of aerospace, electrical, mechanical, test, software and systems engineers apply thousands of man-years experience to modernizing legacy aircraft, developing the newest fixed and rotary wing platforms, and ensuring aircraft/weapons integration will provide safety, accuracy and lethality for our warfighter’s needs. Our operational pilots, former operational leaders, and DAU-credentialed acquisition professionals ensure our customers’ requirements are met in the most efficient and affordable manner. We are widely recognized for our expertise in advanced aviation systems encompassing communications, navigation systems, IFF, ground proximity warning systems, targeting and navigation sensor systems, tactical missiles and ordnance, and EW/IRCM systems. Our aviation systems expertise provides an industry discriminator in leading advanced avionics development and systems integration.
DCS Corp’s reputation is based on the demonstrated excellence of our employee-owners, who have provided engineering and management service to our Navy, Marine Corps, Army, and Coast Guard aviation customers for more than 30 years.
Rotary Wing Aviation Systems
- MH-60 -requirements, specifications and test documentation
- CH/MH-53E, CH-53K – system integration, SW configuration management and verification and validation of the Communication Navigation Surveillance / Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) upgrade
- Presidential Helicopter – end-to-end software development support to the VH-60N Cockpit Upgrade Program
- UH-1N/Y, AH-1W/Z -Night Targeting System testing, training; Top Owl helmet, EGI and ARC-210 software development, systems integration, HW/SW configuration management, QA, Foreign Military Sales
- AH-64D Longbow engineering, integrated logistics, business management fielding/sustainment Fixed Wing Aviation Systems
Fixed Wing Aviation Systems
- F/A-18, EA-18G avionics and weapons systems integration, software development, verification and validation testing, configuration and data management; GPWS, TAWS, ATFLIR procurement, testing; FMS
- AV-8B software engineering, testing, weapons integration, avionics integration and FMS
- Joint Strike Fighter JPO acquisition, testing
- P-3C/EP-3 data loaders development, Digital Cockpit design reviews
Unmanned Aviation Systems
We support Army and Navy unmanned air systems development programs including Science and Technology initiatives in Unmanned Air Vehicle weaponization, sense and avoid technologies for harmonious flight with passenger carrying aircraft, and manned-unmanned teaming concepts. We provide system research and analysis, subsystem engineering, weapons and avionics system test, avionics servicing, software development and maintenance to the Raven, Shadow, Hunter, and SkyWarrior platforms.
Common Aviation Systems
We develop and integrate software into the NAVAIR Common Cockpit System and Common Avionics Architecture System (CAAS) in the Common Systems Integration Lab (CSIL), designed, developed and operated by DCS. We provide software simulations, and support the aviation warfighter with training, trainers and Field Service Representatives. We also participate in developing the Chief of Naval Operations Core Avionics Master Plan.