"We are all owners. As owners, our feedback matters."
DCS evaluates the full spectrum of hardware and software products in the DoD 5000 development structure. Our engineers support structured test programs from testing components in the laboratory and evaluating prototypes in support of milestone decisions, to performing integrated weapon system performance evaluations.
Our T&E support to Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and DoD programs encompasses ground, flight, and at-sea testing of major weapon systems including advanced electronics/Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) subsystems. We support Developmental, Operational, and Joint Test and Evaluation of conventional and nuclear weapons.
Ground and Flight Test Mission Support
While we provide disciplined test planning, test design and data analysis, our engineering capabilities are embedded deeply into test programs requiring instrumentation design, data collection system development, flight instrumentation integration, and optical/electronic bench testing of components and subsystems.
- Testing support to the F/A18 A-F, EA-18G, H-1, AV-8B, F-35 IPT, including FMS versions of IPT aircraft, IPT laboratory facilities, and associated conventional weapons carried by Air Force and Navy aircraft and other related systems such as the JSOW, JDAM, Laser JDAM, JASSM, LRSO, JPF, Standoff Land Attack Missile Expanded Response (SLAM-ER), Harpoon, SDB-II, DM LGB, DAMTC, and EGBU.
- Development of helicopter cockpit simulators to serve as a system integration lab for Verification, Validation, and Accreditation of flight software upgrades.
- Supported the V&V of the TARDEC Research Directorate’s Dismounted Soldier Autonomy Toolkit (DSAT) system prior to deployment. DCS played a major role in the formal safety testing conducted by the Army Test and Evaluation Center (ATEC).
- Software IV&V testing of DDG-1000 shipboard navigation systems in support of fleet acceptance and integration requirements.
- Lab testing of advanced electro-optical focal plane devices for ISR applications for several DoD customers.
- Support to Simulation Based Acquisition programs like the AIM-9X and Joint Strike Fighter programs to support program decision milestones while reducing flight test cost and scheduling requirements.
- Development of flight test plans, including test geometry, scenarios, and flight test cards used by the aircrew and flight test conductor, to collect flight test data for analysis, evaluate the system with respect to aircrew interface, and verify compliance with functional requirements.
- DCS supports ground and flight testing for the Army, Navy and Air Force on multiple weapons programs. Our wind tunnel testing expertise includes test planning, on-site test execution and real-time decision making, and post-test analysis to evaluate performance of the designs. Our ground test support for the Army includes major modifications to HMMWV’s and MRAP’s for a variety of sensors, force protection capabilities, management and communication systems, and controllers.
- Test planning and execution support for Air Force Life Cycle Management Center Armament Directorate weapon programs to include: AMRAAM, APKWS, SDB II, B-61, JMM BRU, JDAM, and LRSO.