DCS professional staff of aerospace, electrical, mechanical, test, software and systems engineers apply thousands of man-years experience to modernizing legacy aircraft, developing the newest fixed and rotary wing platforms, and ensuring aircraft/weapons integration will provide safety, accuracy and lethality for our warfighters’ needs. Our operational pilots, former operational leaders, and DAU-credentialed acquisition professionals ensure our customers’ requirements are met in the most efficient and affordable manner. We are widely recognized for our expertise in advanced aviation systems encompassing communications, navigation systems, IFF, ground proximity warning systems, targeting and navigation sensor systems, tactical missiles and ordnance, and EW/IRCM systems. Our aviation systems expertise provides an industry differentiator in leading advanced avionics development and systems integration.
DCS’s reputation is based on the demonstrated excellence of our employee-owners, who have delivered engineering and management service to our Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard aviation customers for more than 30 years.
Rotary Wing Aviation Systems
- MH-60 -requirements, specifications and test documentation
- CH/MH-53E, CH-53K – system integration, SW configuration management and verification and validation of the Communication Navigation Surveillance / Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) upgrade
- Presidential Helicopter – end-to-end software development support to the VH-60N Cockpit Upgrade Program
- UH-1N/Y, AH-1W/Z -Night Targeting System testing, training; Top Owl helmet, EGI and ARC-210 software development, systems integration, HW/SW configuration management, QA, Foreign Military Sales
- AH-64D Longbow engineering, integrated logistics, business management fielding/sustainment Fixed Wing Aviation Systems
Fixed Wing Aviation Systems
- F/A-18, EA-18G avionics and weapons systems integration, software development, verification and validation testing, configuration and data management; GPWS, TAWS, ATFLIR procurement, testing; FMS support
- Multiple F/A-18 hardware and software in the loop laboratories for avionics upgrades, OFP upgrades, and system integration
- AV-8B and T-45 software engineering, testing, weapons integration, avionics integration and FMS