"We are all owners. As owners, our feedback matters."
DCS provides research, development, engineering, test, evaluation and management support to Army, Navy, and Air Force acquisition organizations and activities on a full range of tactical missiles and ordnance programs. Our acquisition professionals provide the full spectrum of acquisition experience, requirements development, program management, weapon-to-aircraft integration engineering, advanced seeker/sensor and navigation support, aerodynamic and propulsion design and evaluation support, and ground and flight testing to support advanced weapons development programs.
A representative sample of our work in this area includes:
Navy and Marine Corps
- We support the Navy’s Director of Air Warfare (N88), Naval Air System Command Program Executive Office (PEO) and USMC Weapons Requirements Branches (APW) with planning, programming, budgeting and deployment services for Navy/USMC tactical aviation weapons including Joint Standoff Weapon (JSOW), Joint Direct Attack Munitions (JDAM), Small Diameter Bomb, Laser Guided Bombs, Harpoon, Advanced Anti- Radiation Guided Missile (AARGM), Joint Air-to-Ground Missile (JAGM), TOW missile, Hellfire missile and gun systems.
- DCS engineers support integration of tactical weapons on Navy/USMC aircraft including the F/A-18, AH-1Z, F-35, AV-8B and shipboard platforms (Harpoon).
- Our engineering support to PM’s at the US Army’s Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) in Huntsville, AL includes responding to OSD requirements on USA/USN/USMC tri-service JAGM and Hellfire programs and warhead developments in Afghanistan combat theaters.
- DCS also provides technical expertise to several Army Technology Objectives (ATO) including Smaller, Lighter, Cheaper Munitions Components.
Air Force Programs
- Subject Matter Expertise for the Joint Air to Surface Standoff Missile (JASSM) and Long Range Stand-Off (LRSO) programs, and other large acquisition programs.
- We support USAF Joint Program Offices (JPO) at Eglin AFB on weapon and ordnance programs including Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missile (AMRAAM), Dual Mode Laser Guided Bomb (DMLGB), Small Diameter Bomb and future concepts.
- Under the 46th Test Wing, we provided direct technical support of a diverse portfolio of advanced weapons encompassing Hellfire firings on the Eglin ranges, Air Force Research Lab (AFRL) Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulations, DOT&E targets development, support to the Guided Weapons Evaluation Facility (GWEF), and testing for AARGM and F-35 at Eglin’s Targets Measurement facilities.