Ordering Process Details:
Obtaining IT, and PSS services is quick and easy. GSA has determined the prices on all of the Federal Supply Schedules to be fair and reasonable based on their competition prior to award (FAR 8.404).
GSA Ordering Instructions
1. Determine if this will be a BPA or task/purchase order.
2. Develop a SOW in your agency format.
3. Send package to DCS Contract Support:
Attn: GSA Contracts Manager
6909 Metro Park Drive
Alexandria, VA 22310
4. Make best value selection (See FAR 8.4). FAR 8.4 leaves the “best value” determination up to the procuring agency. In addition to cost, other considerations may include:
These considerations represent only a few factors in your decision process. Ultimately, you decide what constitutes “best value” when purchasing IT and Professional Services to meet your unique needs.
5. Submit package to ordering agency including the appropriate DCS GSA Schedule number.