DCS has multiple GSA schedules available for use. The GSA schedules keep documentation and paperwork to a minimum while determining best value in obtaining services and products to support your mission. In addition to these GSA schedules, we also hold numerous other contract vehicles for use. If you are unsure about how to place your contract work with DCS, please contact our contracts personnel directly.
Our GSA schedules include:
Information Technology Schedule GS-35F-057GA
DCS provides a team of Information Technology Professionals that provide systems development, analysis, automation, security, data conversion and management services to our customers. Through GSA Contract [GS-35F-057GA], we provide high-tech services with speed and ease.
GSA Ordering Process
The GSA makes procuring DCS IT Equipment, Software, Business, and Professional Engineering Services quick and convenient. The ordering procedures have been simplified to allow Federal agencies to cut through red tape and drastically reduce paperwork.
GSA has already:
- Synopsized the procurement
- Negotiated the contracts
- Determined prices to be fair and reasonable
- Met Competition in Contracting Act (CICA) requirements
- Complied with all procurement regulations in establishing contracts
This pre-qualification enables your Agency to keep its documentation and paperwork to a minimum while exercising its discretion in determining “best value” in obtaining services and products to support it’s mission.
Ordering Process Details:
Obtaining IT, and PSS services is quick and easy. GSA has determined the prices on all of the Federal Supply Schedules to be fair and reasonable based on their competition prior to award (FAR 8.404).
GSA Ordering Instructions
1. Determine if this will be a BPA or task/purchase order.
2. Develop a SOW in your agency format.
3. Send package to DCS Contract Support:
Attn: GSA Contracts Manager
6909 Metro Park Drive
Alexandria, VA 22310
4. Make best value selection (See FAR 8.4). FAR 8.4 leaves the “best value” determination up to the procuring agency. In addition to cost, other considerations may include:
- Past Performance
- Technical or Domain Expertise
- Subject Matter Knowledge of Contractor Personnel
- Delivery Schedule
- Contractor Proximity to Your Location(s)
- Management Approach
These considerations represent only a few factors in your decision process. Ultimately, you decide what constitutes “best value” when purchasing IT and Professional Services to meet your unique needs.
5. Submit package to ordering agency including the appropriate DCS GSA Schedule number.
The U.S. Navy has awarded DCS a five-year indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract to provide support services for all phases of naval ship and shipboard weapon systems acquisition and life-cycle support to the Naval Sea Systems Command, Navy Program Executive Offices and Navy Warfare Centers.
Under EAGLE II, DCS will provide Independent Test, Validation, Verification, and Evaluation (IV&V) support to the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Information Technology Acquisition Center (ITAC). Under the contract, DCS will ensure that all IT products and services meet DHS standards and perform to defined design, cost, schedule, and performance specifications and capabilities.