Welcome to DCS’s Small Business Program. At DCS, we recognize that Small Businesses of all types, including Minority and Woman-Owned businesses are able to play a fundamental role in satisfying federal contract requirements and significantly contribute to meeting our nation’s critical needs. DCS seeks out and welcomes opportunities to partner with the small business community.
The goals of DCS’s Small Business Program are to:
- Utilize a diverse base of suppliers
- Promote opportunities for all small businesses concerns
- Establish positive working relationships with qualified small businesses and meet client contract requirements on small business objectives
- Demonstrate our commitment to meeting diverse supplier base and small business goals on all of our federal contracts
- Help carry out the socioeconomic mission for which Small Business Programs are designed to do
The Small Business Program at DCS is our liaison to the small business community. DCS is committed to pursuing subcontracting opportunities with:
- Small Businesses
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZones)
- Women-Owned Small Businesses
- Veteran-Owned Small Businesses
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses
As part of our corporate commitment, we continually seek out small businesses with complementary or unique capabilities to supplement our in-house professional, technical and support capabilities.