Pool 3 Unrestricted
Pool 4 Unrestricted
Pool 6 Unrestricted
Pool 6 Small Business
OASIS is a family of Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (MA-ID/IQ) task order contracts for Government-wide professional service based requirements which is available for use by all Federal agencies (including all organizations within the DoD and National Security Community) and other entities as listed in the current GSA Order, ADM 4800.2G, Eligibility to use GSA Sources and Supply, as amended.
OASIS is designed to address Federal agencies’ needs for a full range of service requirements that integrate multiple professional service disciplines and ancillary services/products with the flexibility for all contract types and pricing at the task order level. Regardless of the particular area of expertise or mission space of the procuring agency, OASIS may be used to support and/or improve an organization’s Program Management, Management Consulting, Engineering, Scientific, Logistics, and Financial disciplines that span all life cycle phases for a total integrated solution as depicted in the OASIS Program Architecture illustration below.
Pool 3 is designed for tasks orders issued using NAICS Code 541330:
- “Exception A” – Engineering for Military and Aerospace Equipment and Military Weapons
- “Exception B” – Engineering for Contracts and Subcontracts for Engineering Services Awarded Under the National Energy Policy Act of 1992
- “Exception C” – Engineering for Marine Engineering and Naval Architecture
- Size Standard: $38.5M
Pool 4 is designed for tasks orders issued using NAICS codes:
- 541711 – Research and Development in Biotechnology
- 541712 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
- Size Standard: 1000 employees
Pool 6 is designed for tasks orders issued using NAICS Code 541712:
- “Exception A” -Research and Development in Aircraft
- Size Standard: 1500 employees
Benefits of Using OASIS:
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Pools – Services span 28 NAICS codes and 6 exceptions or 34 codes – exceptions across 7 NAICS code pools.
- Standardized Labor Categories – More than 104 OASIS LCATs covering 127 OMB SOC occupations and over 1,000 typical industry job titles (remaining 840 SOC occupations can be added and priced at the task order level as ancillary labor).
- OASIS Estimating Tool – Can be used in building realistic estimates for the labor requirements and creating IGCEs. Incorporates statistics for each SOC system occupation based BLS surveys as direct rates and OASIS Awardee indirect rates, and prices.
- Manage Small Business Program and Goals – Customer agencies receive small business credit and can reserve task orders for exclusive competition among SB categories
- Longer-term Planning – No program ceiling, a 5-year base and 1 five-year option
- Tiered Access Fee – OASIS offers an Innovative tiered access fee, ranging from 0.1 percent – 0.75 percent based on obligation level.
- For more information about the OASIS contract vehicle, please visit the GSA OASIS website.
The U.S. Navy has awarded DCS Corp a five-year indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract to provide support services for all phases of naval ship and shipboard weapon systems acquisition and life-cycle support to the Naval Sea Systems Command, Navy Program Executive Offices and Navy Warfare Centers.
DCS has multiple GSA schedules available for use. The GSA schedules keep documentation and paperwork to a minimum while determining best value in obtaining services and products to support your mission. In addition to these GSA schedules, we also hold numerous other contract vehicles for use. If you are unsure about how to place your contract work with DCS, please contact our contracts personnel directly.